We want prospective buyers to feel an immediate connection with your home – a sense of belonging that inspires them to envision themselves cooking in your kitchen and lounging in your living room. Staging your home gives buyers the opportunity to see its full potential in its most flattering form.
Your experience with OnStage begins with a one-on-one consultation with one of our expert designers. After a walk through we customize a staging plan that incorporates your desired scope of work and present the quote to you on the spot. We provide solutions for each room in your house. Your investment is not contingent upon square footage or list price but rather the number of pieces that will be brought to create a cohesive look.
Next comes the fun part… The actual staging.
- Our designers conven at our warehouse and pull your set together in the staging area. We set up your home before it even leaves our warehouse to ensure a cohesive design.
- On the day of the staging, our team meticulously stages your home to look its absolute best. Rest assured that your house will be treated with the utmost respect and care.
- Once your house is sold, we promptly schedule a date to pull the furniture, leaving behind a clean and move in ready home.
Why Stage your Home?
- Staging maximizes the value of your home – in other words you will make more money. Our goal in hot markets such as Portland, Seattle, or Boise, is not merely to get your house sold, we want to help you attract an array of potential buyers who are willing to pay more then your listing price.
- Staging will statistically make your home sell faster than that of comparable listings in your area. OnStage provides a 15-day staging option, because we believe that is all it takes in this market. Your home is staged to sell.
- We want to make your home or listing stand out. Picking a staging company is as important as picking the right real estate agent to represent your listing. The home staging company you choose to work with is a representation of you and how you have cared for your home. If you are a real estate agent, the home staging company you chose to work with is a representation of your service and brand; make sure the staging company you choose to partner with provides a level of professionalism you would like to provide to your clients.
- Your online listing will stand out if it is simply staged. A potential buyer will make their decision as to whether or not they will tour your listing within 20 seconds of viewing the listing photos on popular listing websites such as Redfin, Zillow, Trulia, Estately and Movoto. How do buyers pick through thousands of listings to arrive at yours? Its simple, a buyer will insist on visiting a home that they make a connection with. First impressions matter, and this is where beautiful photos of your staged home become crucial to the successful sale of your home.